EPC World Expo 2015
World Meet of Engineering Procurement & Construction Idustry
January 28-31, 2015
Bombay Convention & Exhibition Centre, Goregaon (East), Mumbai.
Book A Stand
This page will be updated soon
Book Your Stand Now
OPPORTUNITIES FOR EPC PLAYERS
• EPC Industry is faced with unique opportunity due to galloping Indian economy
• Investments worth INR 50000 earmarked for development of infrastructure under the current Union Budget with 50% of investments expected from private investors.
• Heightened interest from investor community from engineering & construction companies who stand to benefit from this wave.
• United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO) report has forecasted Indian chemical industry to reach USD 200 billion mark by 2020.
• 4 Approved PCPIR regions in the states of Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, West Bengal & Odisha
• India to emerge as Asia’s Refining Hub with enhanced capacity from current 190 mmtpa to 330 mmtpa by 2017
• Government envisages increase in contribution of manufacturing sector from 16% to 25% in country's GDP