Patron of Urban Infra World 2012
Shri Saugata Roy
Minister of State for Urban
Development, Government of India
development is one of the fastest-growing and most critical
sector. India's plans envisage extensive investments in roads, railways,
irrigation and power projects, integrated and planned townships,
ports and airports, industrial clusters, agro-based industries, and
But doing business with India means knowing the right partners, processes and policies, and having deeper insights into Indian business thinking and government policies.
Urban Infra World Expo 2012 will put you directly in contact with key decision-makers in all these areas.
URBAN INFRA World Expo 2012 will comprehensively cover
- Town Planning & Architecture
- Technology & Innovation
- Civil Construction
- Green Technology
- Cyber Technology
- Products, Equipment and Processes
- A massive Exposition Area covering over 25,000 sq. meters - with fully airconditioned covered spaces and open exhibition areas
- A Range of Support Services available on request (design & execution of stalls, hostess agencies, translators and interpreters, travel & hospitality, freight & forwarding services, on site telecom and Net connectivity, food & beverage, electrical services, insurance, etc.)
- A dedicated networking area and business lounge
- A 2-Day Conference on Issues & Trends in Urban Infrastructure
- Interactive Websites for all exhibitors, delegates and visitors to facilitate planning and scheduling of activities ans meetings special products, service and corporate presentations open to all visitors
Participation will yield multiple benefits:
- SHOWCASE your technology, products, services, expertise and corporate capabilities to actual decision makers from the government, and the public and private sectors. The Expo will have a special focus on Municipal Sourcing.
- EXPLORE joint ventures, collaborations, strategic alliances and representation opportunities with the largest gathering of India's leading players in infrastructure.
- RESEARCH opportunities and marketplace realities through direct interaction with policy makers, buyers, influencers and opinion leaders.
- IDENTIFY the most promising amongst several attractive opportunities, to focus on the most viable business options suited best for your special strengths.
- NEGOTIATE directly with other people equally interested in identifying and closing deals.
- PLAN your business strategies with comprehensive factual inputs, balanced with insights and perspectives from some of the most perceptive observers and commentators of issues related to India's infrastructure.